Business Development Manager
JadoPado is a marketplace where people around the world come together to buy and sell great stuff!
We're looking for a passionate individual to join our business development team. The ideal candidate is a progressive thinker who will be responsible for growing our seller base and executing projects to achieve measurable results throughout the organisation.
In this role, we're looking for a Business Development Manager to drive business development activities. You should have a strong business development background enabling you to engage at a CXO and VP level while demonstrating a deep, holistic understanding of the market. Your skills and experience should display the ability to think strategically about the business and product challenges, while being able to drive tactical execution of sales and business development goals. You should also have incredible communication skills, be super organised and feel comfortable working quickly and independently.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
1. Identify potential leads and push to convert them to sellers on the platform
2. Design, implement, and improve our entire sales process
3. Have a deep understanding and knowledge about the product
4. Be the voice of sellers internally as we develop new features and plan other sellers related programmes
5. Provide acquisition numbers and revenue forecasts on a regular basis
6. Analyse outcomes and optimise activities to support business objectives and hit targets
7. Work closely with Support and Account Management teams to help sellers go live
8. Set appropriate objectives for your team
9. Ensure that sellers are blown away with their JadoPado experience
You'll experience what it is like to work in a fun, entrepreneurial and fast paced technology business.
A Business Development Manager should:
1. Have a BA or BSc in Business Management, Business Development, Sales or equivalent
2. Possess at least five years of experience in sales, business development or a related field
3. Have a proven track record in business development and sales, ideally in an e-commerce context
4. Ideally have previous experience in a startup or an established e-commerce business
5. Be a clear communicator who uses attention to detail and analytical skills to turn data into insights and action
6. Have experience managing, directing and guiding a team
7. Be super organised, incredibly detail oriented, creative, ideas and data driven
8. Be able to take on lots of responsibility, juggle deadlines and push for outcomes
9. Deliver no matter what it takes
10. Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English.
11. Be lots of fun to work with!
A Business Development Manager will receive:
1. Unlimited Leave
2. Tax free pay!
3. Incredible co-workers (yes, really!)
4. Competitive pay
5. Flexible working hours
6. A great work environment