Social Media Internship (Arabic Speaker)
JadoPado is a marketplace where people around the world come together to buy and sell great stuff!
We're looking for a young, totally hipster intern that has the potential to grow into a social media superstar, to join our marketing team.
As a Social Media Intern, you will:
1. Have the ability to work independently and showcase your creativity through a bunch of different outlets
2. Create and curate amazing content for social media & content marketing programmes
3. Stay on top of trends and best practices
4. Figure out how to plan and mange a social media campaign from scratch
5. Be called upon to do what it takes (aka wear many hats)
6. Fight it out for a full time role
You'll experience what it is like to work in a fun, entrepreneurial and fast paced technology business.
A Social Media Intern should:
1. Preferably have attained a qualification in a related field
2. Ideally have previous experience in a social media role
3. Ideally be an avid user of Google Analytics and other analytics tools
4. Be a connoisseur of design, video and photo editing tools. A general design sense will not be wasted
5. Be an avid user of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
6. Have already be on and figured out SnapChat (jadopados), WeChat, Line and Kik. If for some odd reason you're on Yik Yak, we should probably talk right way
7. Be ready and willing to deliver no matter what it takes
8. Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English and Arabic. Being trilingual would be incredible!
9. Be comfortable with flexible working hours (isn't everyone?)
10. Be lots of fun to work with!
A Social Media Intern will recieve:
1. Competitive compensation (yes, really)
2. Great experience working within a close-knit team
3. An opportunity to fight it out for a full-time role (using a keyboard)