We're looking for the right individual to join our Front-end Engineering Team, to execute beautiful engineering projects at JadoPado.
We're super picky about details and like to ensure that everything that we do and anything that we deliver is absolutely top notch. Our view on life is either do it really really well or don't.
Engineering at JadoPado
Our product team combines design, frontend and backend. While specialisation is important, we prefer cross functional teams that can take on any area of our product, at will. Our most effective people work across design and implementation, making the best technology decisions to build incredible products.
We aim to strike a balance between skilled senior engineers together with aspiring junior engineers, eager to develop their skills. We prefer not to hire directly into people management roles for our engineering teams and choose to grow leaders from within our organisation. Career progression doesn't necessarily mean managing people as our senior engineers influence far more than just engineering decisions.
We believe that JadoPado is the right place to carry out career-defining work.
A Front-end Engineer will:
1. Build, support and manage front-end engineering projects
2. Build, support and manage other engineering efforts
3. Understand beautiful UI, functional design and incredible execution
4. Work with all teams and their feedback to build even better future products
5. Ensure that everyone is blown away with their JadoPado experience
You'll experience what it is like to work in a fun, entrepreneurial and fast-paced technology business.
A Front-end Engineering will:
1. Have a BA or a BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
2. Have at least 3 years' experience in client, UI and back-end engineering
4. Experience in a test-driven development environment and architecting large products
5. For bonus points: Experience building with Apache Cordova, HTML5, Ember.js, Backbone or Angular. Back-end development experience using Node.js
6. Ideally have previous experience in a startup or an established e-commerce business
7. Be creative as well as ideas and data driven
8. Be able to take on lots of responsibility, juggle deadlines and push for outcomes
9. Deliver no matter what it takes
10. Be fluent in English. Arabic will score you a ton of extra points. Being trilingual would be --> incredible
11. Be lots of fun to work with
A Front-end Engineer will receive:
1. Unlimited Leave
2. Tax free pay!
3. Awesome equipment that will help you build great things
4. Incredible co-workers (yes, really!)
5. Competitive pay
6. Flexible working hours
7. A great work environment